Friday, November 13, 2015

25 Tags of Christmas







Welcome to my blog! I have a treat for you today! I am participating in a 25 days of Tags for Christmas. Poppystamps is represented today. Everyday there has been a different company and there are prizes! In fact you can visit here to see them all.

Over at Poppystamps  comment for your chance to win prizes too! Lots of inspiration from Amazing companies.
Here are a few other tags I have created while on the poppystamps design team...





For my tag I used the Poppystamps Large Mainstreet Tag die, Holly Leaves and Berries and the Merry Christmas words. I cut the holly leaves and berries out of watercolor paper and water colored them. then I cut the merry Christmas out of red foil paper. I then spattered the red and green watercolor over the whole design.

Head on over to www.poppystamps.typepad.com
Have a great day!

























7 comments:

Marybeth said...

Such beautiful Christmas tags Lezlye! Love the plaid on the first and the beautiful scene on the second!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Lezlye, these tags are breath-taking. Go Poppy Stamps!

Jean Bullock said...

Very pretty tag. Love the plaid background. The other tags look great too. My favorite is the one with the window. Well done.

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Beautiful tags amiga!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your tag is lovely. Thank you for guesting with me at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Michele Henderson said...

Beautiful tag, Lezlye! I love that pretty Christmas pattern paper, and the way you've layered them for a unique look! Adorable!
Take care!
Michele

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL tags Lezlye!!!
LOVE Poppystamps dies & stamps, they sure make for BEAUTIFUL scenes & designs!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)