Monday, February 22, 2016

Dogwood Sunset-Poppystamps

Dogwood1
Today I have two cards to share using the same supplies. I love it when I can use the positive and negative cuts for cards! That is what I have done here. First, I made me sunset papers using Ranger distress ins. I used two different papers to show the difference. Watercolor paper and Neenah Solor White. The solar white Neenah is what I used for the card as I felt the colors blended more smoothly using the circular blending tool. I spritzed with water to create the white drops.
IMG_0325

Dogwood2
I inlaid the flowers from the cut on this card and added wink of stella for a sparkle. The Thanks was cut from black sparkle paper.
Dogwood7
I LOVE the boldness of this and adding the pearls as flower centers along with a white cut Dogwood stem.
IMG_0354
Poppystamps8
Love this angle!
Dogwood10 Lezlye Signature copy




1 comment:

Charity Chamberlain said...

These are beautiful cards! Love colors and the inlaid technique too!