Thursday, March 10, 2016

For Peep's sake It's Easter!

Easterpeepbunny
Good Morning! Starting out the day with a Happy Easter card! This was so fun to put together, combining the To All My Peeps stamps and dies with some of Poppystamps  older dies. I had envisioned what I wanted my card to look like before I stamped my images. I Knew I wanted to create a little scene. I Knew I wanted sun rays but I didn't have a die or a stamp from Poppy. Hmm What's a girl to do?
Eaterpeeps2
I tried several different experiments before finding one that worked for me. I used a ruler and post it notes to make spaces for me to add watercolor using ranger distress inks. I wanted it very vibrant so I layered the color on. Once it was dry I applied light strands of glossy accents to create my sunrise. All my other images are watercolored using  my Sakura KOI watercolors.I also added the glossy accents to my eggs. Glitter to the chick. I used my grey N1 copic marker to give the bunny some grounding. Glitter and enamel dots added for final touches. I wished I had some yellow feather's!
Easterpeep3 Lezlye Signature copy



No comments: