Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hang in there-Poppystamps

Welcome to the Poppy Blog where us designers get the privilege of showcasing the New dies!
Ready for a walk on the wild side?

Hang
I merely die cut the vine die from a front panel measuring 4 x 5.25. I added an embossed cloud pattern with an embossing folder and water-colored around the clouds.
Hang2
I then die cut my three monkeys from two different browns assembled and hung from vines. The third on is not glued so she swings freely.
Hang3
The sentiment is from a poppystamps stamp set. I hope you are enjoying all the fabulous projects by the design team. Now leave a comment here to be entered to win a monkey die!
Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

DuchessofBstreet said...

So totally cute! I now need the monkeys, vines die and embossing folder.