Tuesday, April 05, 2016

MFTSTAMPS Coffee Cards

Welcome Blog Reader, if your out there? I have been a bit busy creating for Poppystamps we are having a NEW release starting next week. SO be sure to check it out!

But fr now I have a couple more of the coffee card I had created but didn't get to post yet.. So I hope you enjoy these two and I ''l try to get back for day after with more...


It's no secret I LOVE MFTSTAMPS! One of my favorite designers is Laina Lamb. I swear I own everything she's designed for them! Had fun with this set and some bo bunny papers to create some coffee cards for my java loving friends!

Have a great Day and leave me some love here or on facebook.

3 comments:

Michelle Watson said...

Hello I just found your post on Pinterest. I too LOVE MFT dies and have the same ones. I really wanting to know how you created the iced coffee look. Was it distressed ink. I tried but mine doesn't look like yours. Thanks for the help.

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

HI Michelle,
Thank you for your comment. I used watercolor paper and stress inks to create the iced coffee look. You use the inks to color your die cut coffee cup then I used glossy accents on the die cut acetate an smooched it on top of the distressed water color. The glossy accents combined with the distress inks gives you the appearance of an iced coffee. Thank you for popping by my blog from Pinterest and leaving me this comment. I hope I was able to help you out satisfactorilly.

Michelle Watson said...

Thank you for responding I might have to try this idea. Thanks again keep up the crafting.