Monday, April 18, 2016

Welcome To My Porch- Poppystamps

Welcome to the Poppy Blog and the Blog Blitz for our Newest release! Wow it sure has been exciting so far hasn't it? I am excited to show you the card I created using the Old Porch Chair. I thought this would be an absolute terrific image for a welcome to the neighborhood, or welcome home or a housewarming. You name it! The whole Rustic Design concept is
totally in right now and that's where I pulled my inspiration from.
IMG_3819
IMG_3820

Create you background design using Memory Box Co. Stencils. I chose dots. 2 coordinating colors of distress inks.
Porch chair

I used 6 dies on this card! Whew! I love the way it turned out though. I would love your feedback! Oh and one of the  lucky commenters will win the Old Porch Chair die! How exciting is that! One more photo, Have a delightful Day! Thanks for poppin in here at Poppystamps!
Chair
Lezlye Signature copy

No comments: