Thursday, June 09, 2016

Welcome Home Marine! Poppystamps

  Militarywelcomepoppy
Welcome to the Poppystamps Blog! Lezlye,  here today with another version of a Military Welcome home Card for my son! I leave tomorrow for San Diego to see him graduate! Then he spends 10 glorious days with us before heading back for infantry training. I used Vincent House, Puffy clouds and the blank Banner pieces from happy Birthday Banner flags. I utilized rub on letters from my paper crafting stash.
Military welcome2
I used cardstock for each of my layered house pieces. I hand drew the banner strings. The landscape dies were used for the hills. I used a total of 4 different die sets for this card.
Poppystamps3 Lezlye Signature copy





1 comment:

Sunnysentiments said...

Wow! You have given me some great ideas! Thank you for sharing!