Saturday, July 30, 2016

Exciting News! It's Official!

I am now a part of the Amazing Lori Whitlock Creative Design Team!

I met Lori for the first time at CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) I have always loved her designs for Echo Park. I thought to myself how I would love to work with her and her designs, at the time I was serving on three teams and I didn't want to overload myself. I continued to follow and use her papers and files. I managed to get this photo with her and my friend Cristi Burton.

So, fast forward three years and I was approached if I'd like to be considered and I was absoultely delighted!I even have a few friends and fellow previous design team mates. Looking forward to new friendships and creating with Lori's designs. Let the adventure begin! 

2 comments:

Cyndi Who? said...

Congrats Lezlye! She's one of my fav designers!
You will do so well!

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Thank Cyndi!