Thursday, July 21, 2016

What a Tangled Web we weave..

Poppyhalloweenspder
How fun is this! Oh My, I just love it when a project comes out just like I envisioned. Oh that always happens right? If you could only see all my tossed cards snicker ;)
I used Memory Boxes webbed stencil and white pigment ink(stays wet) to create my background. I then Sprinkled and heated clear embossing powder over it, which gives the glossy look.
IMG_0604
Spider2
I Put Silver Martha Stewert Glitter on the web and glossy accents on the Happy Halloween sentiment. I also glittered and glossed the spiders. The spiders were hung with American Crafts twine in Purple. I wanted to bring some additional color into the card since there was so much black and green.

Spider4 Spider5
Lezlye Signature copy




1 comment:

eyes2theocean said...

I Love, Love, Love this card! Nothing like a Halloween inspired card to make me happy and this card is great!