Monday, August 08, 2016

Lori Whitlock August Creative Team Blog Hop


 Hi Everyone! I am so excited, This is my first official post as a new member of the Creative Team for Lori Whitlock.  It's time for the August Creative Team Blog Hop over at Lori Whitlock!  Here's the order for today's hop!

For my project I used the Mason Jar Sunflower Box Card



I used distress inks and a texture stamp to have two different yellows and added interest.




This card folds flat to fit in and envelope. Mine will require a 5 x 7 envelope. The file can be resized to accommodate the envelope size of your choice.
Enjoy all the coupons here and enter to win $20 in Lori's online store.

Here is the team line up for the hop, links to the rest of the team.




Your next stop is Ashley!




a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

Anita said...

So cute Lezlye. Love the depth of color on your flowers.

Vicki D Sweet Love My Creative Area said...

Love your mason jar card Lezlye ! the colours are great.

elf1023 said...

I have made several of this card, but like your additions. Surely going to try them on the next one. Thanks for the inspiration.

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL card Lezlye!!!
I have this file in my library, feeling EXTRA INSPIRED to get cutting now, especially after seeing your inking & stamping for added interest & contrast - LOVE IT ALL :)