Thursday, September 01, 2016

Polar Christmas-Poppystamps Challenge



Welcome to Poppystamps Blog! Lezlye here today with a card I am in love with!
Polar Christmas
The first thing I did was use a Memory Box Co Stencil with snowflakes and embossing paste. This brought a nice dimension and texture to the card.
Snowflake stencil

Then I wanted to have two bears facing each other so using Versamark ink  and a solid image stamp I stamped on the solid image and then stamped that on paper to give a reverse image of the polar bear. I then embossed them and cut out with the die. For the reverse use a light source and line up the die to cut out the polar bear.

Polarflipped
Reverseimagepolar
I apologize for the shadows in my progress picture, the late night lighting in my studio was creating them. :(



Polartop
Lezlye Signature copy

No comments: