Friday, September 23, 2016

Wishing You a very.. Poppystamps Blog Blitz

Welcome to Poppystamps and Our Mini Blog Blitz! New dies! Yay!
Poppyblitzsmfluffytree
I am showcasing the small fluffy tree for you today. I used some sticky paper and applied some ultra fine glitter to it and then cut out my tree pieces. I love creating scenes with Poppy Dies. I could see making a whole card full of these lovely trees or even just showcasing one by itself with maybe some ornaments or berries on it.

Smfluffytree2
I brought in the Pop of red and added a little sticker to one deers nose.
Smfluffy3
The snow drifts were cut using glittered felt. which added some deminsion to the card.
Oh  I almost forgot.. Would you like to win the small fluffy tree die? If so, just leave a comment here on this post!
All week long, you can find fabulous inspiration and ideas from the September Release, right here on the Poppystamps blog, every day through Tuesday, October 3, 2016. Leave lots of love as you visit, because a new, September Release product is being randomly given away on EACH AND EVERY Poppystamps' blog post. You have until Friday, October 7, 2016, at 12 am EST, to leave a comment. Winners will be announced, on the Poppystamps blog, on Monday, October 10, 2016.
Have a Great Day!
Lezlye Signature copy




No comments: