Sunday, September 25, 2016

WOW Isn't all this inspiration just Amazing! Lezlye here back with more shine. I just love shine and glitter for Christmas! I sure hope the Bright design makes you Merry!
Merryandbrightpoppy
I am showcasing the Pickering Snowflake Background Die. This is a very detailed die and takes some care and appropriate material choices for optimal results.
I ended up using 2 pieces of cardstock and a dryer sheet. Have you heard of that technique? If not let me know and I will share it in a future post.
Merrybright2
My card base is 110 lb solar white neenah. I then had this fabulous gold heavy card-stock I cut it to fit the background piece and glued them both to the base.
Merrybright3

Merrybright4
Check out the detail on the sled. I die cut it first then used a thin rubber mat in place of a paper or cut mat and it dry embossed the design built into the die! Don't forget to comment to win this fabulous background die!
1651 Pickering Snowflake Background craft die
All week long, you can find fabulous inspiration and ideas from the September Release, right here on the Poppystamps blog, every day through Tuesday, October 3, 2016. Leave lots of love as you visit, because a new, September Release product is being randomly given away on EACH AND EVERY Poppystamps' blog post. You have until Friday, October 7, 2016, at 12 am EST, to leave a comment. Winners will be announced, on the Poppystamps blog, on Monday, October 10, 2016.
Lezlye Signature copy





No comments: