Friday, October 07, 2016

Be Thankful! Poppystamps

Welcome to Poppystamps Blog! Lezlye today sharing another Fall Card for your inspiration.
Poppyfall1
 I love fall and the colors that are all around. Today I am showcasing a beautiful fall die and I have done the inlaid die technique.
Fall3
I cut it once from the brown cardstock and then two more time through copper and gold. You will notice in my last photo the embossing detail that comes through on the acorn tops, when you use a thin rubber mat to run through your die machine a second time. This allows the paper to go deeper and leave the embossed design.
Fall2
Have a great Day! Be Thankful!
Lezlye Signature copy


3 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Lezlye- what an elegant card. May I ask where you purchase your foil card stock (it is soooooo beautiful).

Barbara-Jean said...

I took a class at the Stamp and Scrap Expo that used the fall stamp set. The die would be a wonderful addition to have! It is a beautiful card!

Barbara-Jean said...

I took a class using this stamp set at Stamp and Scrap Expo in MA. The fall die would be a great addition!