Monday, October 10, 2016

Halloween Layout _ Lori Whiltlock Blog Hop


Welcome to my blog and the Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop! Today I have a Scrapbook Page to share featuring some of Lori's Halloween Files and my adorable granddaughter.
You Should have arrived here from Anita's Blog.



















 The files I used are as follows:








Now you are off to the creative talents of Ashley!
The blog list can be found below if you wish to start at the beginning or you lost your way.



Lezlye Lauterbach you are here







Thanks for hopping with us1 Don't forget to enter the contest!



















a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

Kristi Poling said...

Your scrapbook layout is awesome. Has some great Halloween elements.

pruttybird said...

I love candy corn at Halloween

Vicki D Sweet Love My Creative Area said...

Gorgeous layout Lezlye - so many fab Halloween items used :-)

Anita said...

Love this layout. So fun.

TracyM #6773 said...

BOO-tiful photo and layout!!!
LOVE all the SPARKLE amongst your SPOOKY!!!
I've not cut glitter paper or cardstock with my Cameo yet ... did you cut yours or add glitter later?