Friday, November 18, 2016

Holiday's on the Hill-Poppystamps

Welcome to the Poppystamps Blog.Today I wanted to share a tip for easy cutting of intricate dies. I used the snowflake background for this tutorial.


Poppychristmas
You Will Need:
2 pieces cardstock (one is a shim other desired to be used)
1 Dryer Sheet
IMG_1167
Layer Paper for card, Dryer sheet scrap cardstock. Run through desired Die cut machine. I used the Cut n Boss.
IMG_1169 IMG_1170
Most of the time all the pieces pull out and stick to the dryer sheet, leaving you piece for your design ready to use.

My trees are watercolored, houses cut from colored cardstock yellow behind for lights. I actually used the negative cuts from the the stitched landscape dies, so you basically get two cuts in each die. I added the black strip so the title wouldn't get lost in the snowflake background.
Poppymb Poppymbout
Hope you enjoyed my card and that my little tip helps you with your detailed dies.
Have a great Day!
Lezlye Floral Signature copy copy





No comments: