Monday, November 07, 2016

Lori Whitlock Creative Team Hop



Welcome to my blog and the Creative Team Hop for Lori Whitlock.
You should have arrived here from Anita's blog.


 I made so many leaves I was able to make two more cards for the hop today! I used some patterned papers along with ribbons. I hand dyed the seam binding ribbon to go with my card. Lori has several leave files to choose from. It is fun to cut a bunch and color them to the desired colors. Here are the links to the ones I have in my collection.

I colored the leaves with Distress inks by Ranger and the seam binding was colored using my Glimmer Mist sprays  Any spray colorant would work. 















Next on the hop is Ashley

Blog Hop List



a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

Anita said...

Elegant cards love them.

Betty Burgie said...

That is beautiful... love all the colours..Thanks for being part of the hop.

Vicki D My Creative Area said...

Wow gorgeous! love the leaves!

Migdalia said...

Both of your cards are absolutely beautiful! I love the pretty touch of gold!

Betty Burgie said...

Beautiful card... thanks for sharing