Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Plaid is Rad Challenge- Poppystamps













Plaid is Rad





 My 1st card for this challenge uses the gingerbread men die. I did the inlaid die technique for this card. I am so happy to use plaid patterned paper along with a lovely glittery polka dot paper. Adding the star buttons form my stash completed the country looking card.
My second card I decided to go for more glittery trees with just a hint of red. Brought in metallic gold paper for a vintage Christmas feel.


Join us at Poppystamps Blog and add your link using Poppystamps dies and adding plaid! I think there are prizes to be won! So what are you waiting for?

Have a great day!



2 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your Christmas plaid Lezlye! They look beautiful and really festive too!
Take care!
Michele

Jeanne J. said...

Not one but TWO great cards for us to enjoy today! I love the gingies - I regret not getting that die! Super cute and fun. The Trees are elegant and really striking, the white on red.. and some of my favorite papers too!