Thursday, January 19, 2017

I will Always LOVE you!
for Poppystamps


 
Welcome Poppystamps Fans!Continuing on with my Love of Valentine's for the Blog Blitz. I have used watercolor paper to cut with the grid collage die. I had imagined this card when I picked this die.
  Collagegridrevised
Gridcollage2

I watercolored the base using reds, pinks and a touch of orange the brushed on the pinks/reds on the top, die cut piece. Finished it off by adding black ink splatters, because I intended to add a black, white embossed sentiment also from Poppystamps.
IMG_1388
The hearts were from the inlay heart die. I also watercolored the white one that I attached to the sentiment. The top piece is mounted with foam squares to add dimension.
The blog blitz runs  from January 9-January 23, 2017.  We'll be giving  away a prize on every post during this time.   Most days we'll have 2 posts so check back often!
To enter to win you need to leave a comment on EACH of the posts that you wish to enter.   One person will be chosen at random from each of the posts during the blog blitz.
Only one prize per person per blog blitz. We use random number generator to select winners from comments.
You have until midnight US EST January 25  to leave a comment on each and every post that you want to enter. Winners will announced on this blog on January 28.
Thanks for Popping by, don' t forget to comment during the entire Blog hop for your chance to win dies from this new release!

Lezlye Floral Signature copy copy


No comments: