Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Creative Team Hop -Lori Whitlock




Welcome to the Creative Team Hop for Lori Whitlock. Happy Valentine's Day!
In honor of the day I have a Love Banner that I made for my mantle. You should have reached me by way of Anita's Blog. If you would like to start at the beginning head on over to Lori's Blog.

Check out the free file, rafflecopter givaway, discount code! Whoo Hoo! Love all around today!



















I added stickles to the frames for the letters, large eyelets to re-enforce the pennant holes and used ric-rack to string them. The final touches I included some heart buttons with twine tied bows. The letters are mounted on foam squares for dimension.


Files I used today are:
Love Banner Silhoutette here
Second picture has Heart Box and Box Card

Silhoutte Heart Box  Box Card



Now your off to creative team member  Ashley's  Hope you have lot's of LOVE today!





















a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

Vicki D My Creative Area said...

Such a lovely love banner!

Anita said...

So pretty.

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!