Monday, February 20, 2017

Luck of the Irish! for Lori Whitlock

Feeling Lucky! I had so much fun creating the Love banner last week, I just had to whip up this one for March! I used two files from Lori's shop. The Lucky Banner and the St. Pat's Day Icon's. The Various green cardstock are Echo Park Happiness is Homemade and Celebrate Easter.



I used my embossing folders again and ink to add texture to the clovers. Always add stickles, glossy accents, flowers and ribbon. I Love the gold glittery cardstock I found in my stash.



I like to re-enforce my pennant holes with eyelets, I choose Tulle to string my banner and added a bow in between each pennant. After assembling this one I wished I would have stenciled the white pieces with some light ink, also patterned paper would be nice here too!

Hope you enjoyed my little luck of the Irish! I am all ready hanging it on my mantle!

Here are the links to the file and products I used.

Lucky Banner  Silhouette here

St. Pat's Icons Silhouette here

Echo Park Homemade Happiness

Echo Park Celebrate Easter

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

FAB Banner!