Sunday, May 14, 2017

Most Amazing Mom- Poppystamps New Release Blitz!

Happy Mother's Day! Welcome to another week of Fabulous inspiration of this beautiful release! I just LOVE Poppies and Fairies!
Poppy with fairy
I went for the traditional poppy color since it is my home states flower. I combined sponging and splatter along with twine and dimension for depth. I purposely offset the white panel for interest. I used some washing tape as my title. I like making this artsy feeling card. I hope you enjoy it.

IMG_2998
IMG_2998
IMG_2998
As you can see I am a bit of a messy designer..but sometimes that is the fun of it.

IMG_2985The die that will be given away on this post is the Blooming Poppy Die.
Would you  like to win this die for yourself?
IMG_2998
Poppiesfairy2

 Let me fill you in on all the details ok?
The blog blitz runs from May 10- May 21, 2017. We'll be giving away a prize on every post during this time.  To enter to win you need to leave a comment on EACH of the posts that you wish to enter.   To enter ALL the posts during the blog blitz you need to leave a comment on EACH ONE.   One person will be chosen at random from each of the posts during the blog blitz. Only one prize per person per blog blitz. We use random number generator to select winners from comments. You have until midnight US EST May 22 to leave a comment on each and every post that you want to enter. Winners will announced on this blog on May 24. Good Luck!
Lezlye Floral Signature copy copy

No comments: