Monday, July 10, 2017

Peony Get well-Poppystamps New Stamps and Dies

Welcome to Poppystamps Blog, Lezlye here today showcasing a NEW stamp set and coordinating dies.
Poppypeony
I stamped the Peony flower on Neenah solar white yardstick and cut out with the perfectly precision die.  I chose a little deeper topic markers pictured below.

Poppypeony2
I drew up a sketch and  based my card off of it. I find this helps get the card design started if you ar having a mental mojo block...
I stamped with versa mark ink on my deep red yardstick circle with the dot texture from the set.
Fullsizeoutput_b5f
This Nuevo Glimmer paste is neat, it is thick and acts as a colored embossed look. Just look at that yummy texture and color.
IMG_3152
Poppypeony2
I circle cut a apiece of vellum, stamped the sentiment on a flag banner. I used some twine for texture. Final step to add some sparkle, wink of Stella and star sequins.
I hope you enjoyed seeing what I did with this Fabulous new set perfect for coloring!
Lezlye Floral Signature copy copy



No comments: