Monday, September 11, 2017

Turtley Awesome! Fun Stamper's Journey

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! You are in for a treat! I created this lovely Turtle card using products from Fun Stamper's Journey!



I used my Gelli Press to create that yummy background with the True Color Fusion Inks and an acrylic block. Super Easy & SO much fun to play with this tool that Richard has brought into the FSJ Line.



I stamped my Turtles in the Black Licorice Ink and colored with my copic markers. It was fun to color them, but I was being particular so it took a bit. Once I had them colored I knew I wanted to use some journey twine behind to incorporate black. Then I added sequins a wood starfish and the awesome sentiment.

I posted this to Instagram and forgot to get it on my blog.. If you care to follow my creations on Instagram my handle is

No comments: